It’s Not Too Late to Apply for the Lake Ontario Residential Recovery ProgramDeadline Friday September 29th 5pm
If You Have Not Yet Applied
- You still have two weeks to apply, the deadline is 5pm on Friday, September 29th for online or in-hand applications. Applications being mailed in should be postmarked through the 29th.
- It is NOT necessary to have supporting documentation available to apply.
- To be eligible, you must submit the application with just your basic information by 5pm on September 29th, even if you do not yet have estimates or other supporting documentation.
- Your supporting documentation and additional information will be accepted after the deadline if your application is submitted by the deadline.
- Contact us today for questions and help applying.
If You Have Already Applied
We are working hard to process applications as quickly as possible and no further action is needed now.
For details information on this and other recovery programs, please visit: http://www.nyshcr.org/Programs/NYS-Flood/
Please note that the September 29 deadline is only for those applying for NYS Homes and Community Renewal’s Lake Ontario Residential Recovery Program. Empire State Development’s deadline for applications from small businesses, farms, not-for-profits, homeowner associations, and owners of multiple dwellings is December 31, 2017.