Lake Ontario Flood Relief Home Repair Program Application
The application period closed Friday, September 29, 2017 at 5:00 PM.
Your supporting documentation, estimates and additional information will continue to be accepted if your application was in by the deadline.
The legislation providing the Flood Relief funding required that we prioritize situation that pose imminent health and safety risks to the occupants. This includes damage to structure, walls and septic systems. This application will be served before stand-alone shoreline applicants. Stand-alone shoreline damage application will be reviewed and applicants will be contacted if additional information is needed at such time as we are able to serve them. Once you have applied no further action is needed until you are contacted by our staff.
The best way to communicate is via e-mail to email@example.com.
We can respond to at least 10 emails in the time that is spent on one phone call. Please help us help you more efficiently.
It’s Not Too Late to Apply for the Lake Ontario Residential Recovery ProgramDeadline Friday September 29th 5pm
If You Have Not Yet Applied
- You still have two weeks to apply, the deadline is 5pm on Friday, September 29th for online or in-hand applications. Applications being mailed in should be postmarked through the 29th.
- It is NOT necessary to have supporting documentation available to apply.
- To be eligible, you must submit the application with just your basic information by 5pm on September 29th, even if you do not yet have estimates or other supporting documentation.
- Your supporting documentation and additional information will be accepted after the deadline if your application is submitted by the deadline.
- Contact us today for questions and help applying.
If You Have Already Applied
We are working hard to process applications as quickly as possible and no further action is needed now.
For details information on this and other recovery programs, please visit: http://www.nyshcr.org/Programs/NYS-Flood/
Please note that the September 29 deadline is only for those applying for NYS Homes and Community Renewal’s Lake Ontario Residential Recovery Program. Empire State Development’s deadline for applications from small businesses, farms, not-for-profits, homeowner associations, and owners of multiple dwellings is December 31, 2017.