We are still in need of coats. Would you be willing or able to donate coats for this event? Check the list below for easy drop off locations or contact us for other alternatives.
The Housing Council in collaboration with Project Homeless Connect is seeking coat donations for homeless and at risk of becoming homeless families. Help us serve over 900 homeless and at risk families in one day?
- The United Way, 75 College Avenue, Rochester, NY 14607.
- St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, 28 Lincoln Avenue, Pittsford, NY 14534.
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 25 Westminster Road, Rochester, NY 14607.
- The Lutheran Church of the Incarnate Word, 597 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14607.
- Brighton Presbyterian Church, 1775 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14610.
- MetroCenter: The College at Brockport, 55 St. Paul Street, Rochester, NY 14604.
- PathStone Corporation, 400 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14607.
Project Homeless Connect Rochester is a one-day, “one-stop shop” event on September 20, 2013 serving people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
The event provides a hot meal and a warm coat along with other valuable community linkages and services with the goal of making affordable housing accessible and sustainable. We expect to serve over 900 people September 20, and we need YOUR help!
The event’s goal is to provide information and a connection to essential, ongoing services, such as housing, employment, government benefits, veterans’ benefits, legal services and many other vital services.
The mission of Project Homeless Connect is to rally our community to support and create lasting solutions for homeless individuals.
Please visit homelessconnectrochester.org for more information.
Any other questions please feel free to contact Joshua Sankowski at 585-546-3700 Ext. 3032.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.