Having the right information can make all the difference when making a housing choice and The Housing Council offers many publications that can answer your questions and help you be a wiser consumer. You may come by our office to pick up a copy of any of our free publications, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To find out how to get a Free copy of your credit file disclosure (credit report) click here.
The Housing Council does not inspect rental properties listed in our Rental Registry. It is recommended that you inspect the rental property prior to any agreement to rent it. In addition, contact the Neighborhood Service Center and ask if there are any open violations to the rental property in question. This is particularly important if you are a DHS or Section 8 recipient.
Free Publications For Tenants
Please be patient it may take up to 1 minute to download. Forms Require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Acrobat Reader is free. To get it, click here.
- Affordable Housing
- Apartment Listings
- Pet Friendly List
- PathStone Apartment Vacancies
- Fair Housing Information (Spanish)
- Fair Housing Information (English)
- Fair Housing Legal Information
- Tenant Rights & Responsibilities (English)
- Tenants Rights & Responsibilities (Spanish)
- Move in/Move Out Inspection Sheet
- Tenants Rights in Manufactured Homes
- What You Should Know about your Security Deposit
When accessing our services if you need assistance due to a language barrier, mobility impairments, visual or hearing impairments or other disabilities please let us know in advance so we can provide the necessary accommodations.